Sunday, April 13, 2014

Capturing a Beautiful Sunset In Traffic

This image was captured in traffic at sunset earlier this month.  By chance, while my husband was driving, I noticed that the sunset had made the sky an amazing blend of colors.  I wrapped my camera strap around my wrist and put the camera on top of the car.  I was in an awkward position and could not hang myself out of the window so I had to trust it was in the right position or at least salvageable.  I didn't expect to get a decent picture, much less capture the sun in the shot.  The original photo was very crooked but the end results were sweet!

These pictures are proof that there is so much more than just a photo.  A photo can take you somewhere you have never been and make you feel like you were there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean.