Friday, April 11, 2014

Pictures On This Site Are For Sale

This blog is dedicated to the pictures that I enter into contests and currently list for sale.  With my medical issues, this is my hobby for income.  I suffer from fibromyalgia.  My husband is retired Navy and dedicates his time to taking care of me.  This means that we do not live above our means and must succome to increasingly challenging economic hardships.  I can't get out often due to pain so the pictures I take are usually of what comes to me.

It is difficult to get into tight spots and I use a FujiFilm Finepix S8200 and a basic editing program.  My pictures are for sale through I-Shot-It.  I would prefer that my photography be strictly for private use only.  Please contact me before using for commercial purposes.  Thank you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean.